...::: Coisas do Trance :::... =D
Música e cultura psicodélica da Amazônia
sexta-feira, setembro 16, 2005
Parabola

We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment,
We are Choosing to be here right now.
Hold on, stay inside...
This holy reality, this holy experience.
Choosing to be here in...
This body. This body holding me.
Be my reminder here that I am not alone inThis body,
this body holding me, feeling eternal all this pain is an illusion.
AliveThis holy reality, in this holy experience.
Choosing to be here in...This body. This body holding me.
Be my reminder here that I am not alone inThis body,
this body holding me, feeling eternal all this pain is an illusion...
Of what it means to be aliveSwirling round with this familiar parable.
Spinning, weaving round each new experience.
Recognize this as a holy gift and celebrate this chance to be alive and breathingchance to be alive and breathing.
This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality.
Embrace this moment.
Remember.
we are eternal.all this pain is an illusion.
music:
*Tool
posted by HEAD @ 12:10 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 1:22 PM, setembro 17, 2005, Anonymous Anônimo said…

    Quando cheguei aqui pra ler mais um texto desnudo apaixonate me deparo com que?
    com o tão odiado (por mim) inglês! né?!
    que tu tanto ama conversar comigo só porque eu não entendo!
    mas valeu os textos que vieram a baixo desse, li todos!
    apaixonantes sabes disso!
    se fosses mulher te mandava rosas, mas como não escrevo declaraçõezinhas, são bem mas a minha cara!
    bejo terido

     
Postar um comentário
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: HEAD
Home: Belém, Pará, Brazil
About Me: Relações Públicas, com MBA em Marketing.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER